Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Roadster Update

My wife decide on the Titanium color Lotus Elise. We plan to check out the local dealer soon, but she doesn't drive stick yet. She's going to hire someone to teach her, and she won't even entertain the idea or me or a family member teaching her. That's a wise decision. (Update: she decided she really wanted an automatic after all so the Lotus was dropped from the list.)

I'll going to get a Miata soon so she can practice on it. There's a wide selection under 7K. I'll also check out a local used lot call Wheel and Deal. Tomorrow, I'll call some lady who was suppose to call me today. My car is going to the shop, so I won't be able to stop by Wheel and Deal until it's fixed. Hopefully in a day or two max.

If I can get a car this week, I may be able to register for an autocross this weekend up in the city. It's about 50 miles from here. I'll go check it out regardless with 2 other guys.

It seems the Spec racing is out due to time constraints. But that's still a goal.

My wife originally had some reservations about me racing cars, but I suggested that maybe I should start hang gliding again. For some reason, she likes that even less.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?